WHO KNEW MATH COULD BE SO MUCH FUN?
GO!™ is a folder board game where "runners" race up a short track to the winner’s circle. GO!™ is quick, easy and fun. Just solve basic math equations, count squares to advance your runner, and follow simple board directions. It’s so fast, you will want to GO!™ again and again and again.
GO!™ is the perfect introductory folder board game for children 4 to 6 years old to practice their math skills--alone or with other players.
TO PLAY THIS GAME, THE PLAYER:
- can identify numbers from 0 to 5;
- can add and subtract basic math problems with 0 to 5—by hands, pencil or toes;
- knows the difference between and operation of the plus (+) and minus (–) signs;
- understands easy left, right, up, and down directional moves; and,
- can recognize basic colors and key shapes:
THE SETUP: The game includes one folder board, three runners, two numbered cubes, one +/– cube, one deck of cards plus an instruction sheet.
NOW, LET’S PLAY GO!™
Outside / Inside Folder Board Designs
GO!™ is not an ordinary folder! The board game is a colorful and beautifully designed folder with a satin laminate exterior finish (that has a soft suede-like feel) and a gloss aqueous interior finish.
- Folded Dimensions: 9" W x 12" L
- Opened Dimensions: 12" W x 18" L
ALL SALES FINAL...